Bought products that only work with Prepar3D 1.0 and I own Prepar3D 2.5

fpot

As the topic says, I made an oopsie.

I bought YBBN Brisbane Airport scenery and the Lancair IV-P. In my excitement I forgot to read all the way to the bottom before doing so. Seems they only work with Prepar3D 1.0.

I understand you're under no obligation to do anything here, but I was wondering if you could help me out by perhaps crediting me $60 worth of scenery (that's compatible with Prepar3D 2.5). I understand this is a big ask, but I thought the fact that you deal in digital products and not physical ones mean mistakes like this can be more effectively dealt with. If there are any administration fees applicable please deduct them.

The unwanted products will be deleted. I do have order numbers for them but wasn't sure if I should be posting such details on an open forum. To be honest this sort of request is something I'd usually ask for privately with email but I believe forum based support is the only option.

I'm not ORBX staff, but I own YBBN for FSX - and currently use P3Dv2.

My wish is that ORBX get around to doing the triple-installer for YBBN sooner rather than later, as it's *stunning* in FSX (albeit a frame-rate hog!).

Who knows - it may be imminent, so you could end up saving a lot of trouble.

Adam.

Hi fpot, and welcome

We cannot assist with store/credits etc here on the forum, you'll need to contact the Flightsimstore directly about that.

Kind regards,

Tim

Thank you I have contacted them. Your terrain packages are just awesome by the way. I grabbed Global and then had to purchase Vector and so on and so on. Really addictive.

Archived