Problem with terrain.cfg

teecee

NO Nick, tried that..and get this error.jpg I run (both payware and up to date) Avira and Malwarebytes and they tell me that I have no  Virus or Trojans..

To be clear, I removed my Prepar3d V2.5 completely, reinstalled the program and it runs fine in default, but when I try to add any Orbx I get these wierd responces.. My OS appears to be OK, and I am totally at a loss with this..Teecee.

OK.. it's been a day or two but I just got the problem fixed by my stepson (computer tech) and I will tell the story here as it may help others..The team were telling me this was a dot.net problem so I DL the latest file and ran it, only to be told I had 4.5 or better installed, and could not reinstall it so I promptly forgot about that particular "fix"..  I have been trying a lot of other stuff, to no avail.. I finally asked Jack (stepson) to help and after a little research he said it was dot.net at fault.. he removed and reinstalled it and bingo, we are away again..The moral of this? well, for one thing do not accept what the system tells you all the time, and listen to the experts (the lads that run these forums).. You may well save yourself a lot of grief and time. Teecee.

Archived