Win 10 problem ?

Dadtom65

Hi Guys. Anybody had this problem. Most times now when I load FSX , it will load then after a few minuets it will come up with this. Microsoft Flight simulator has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify if a solution is available. I'm hoping it's not going to be another reinstall. Derek.

Hi. Started FSX again and for some reason whent to fSUIPC and I had altered the auto save function to 600 seconds and 10 saves, so changed it back to basic and unticked the auto save then had about a 30 min flight around and ok, great I thought, sorted. Had a quick go on my shooter game , back to FSX and NA it did it again, started up and then stopped. Def looking like a reinstall. Derek.

OK just tried to do a repair but looks like my FSX disc has finally bit the dust, keeps coming up with 1628 failed to complete, unless it's some thing to do with Win 10. Also not much chance of buying another FSX disc these days. So if I can not sort this out it will have to be the steam version which I have when it was on sale just never installed it. Oh for a new dam sim. Derek.

Have you looked at burning back-up DVDs for the FSX discs? My original DVDs were playing up but I was still able to make back-ups and now they work fine. I don't use FSX very much now as I spend more time flying in P3D V2.5.

I notice a lot of games shops like EB Games have FSX. Failing that try eBay.

Archived