Missing files after installing LC

jpmouse

I recently installed the ORBX land class files and the new KEGE airport.  I also brought all of my ORBX installations up to date as well including Pacific Fjords and PNW.

When I run FSX i get the following messages indicating files that were not found.

Tongass_Fjords_Lower_Priority in scenery Area.130 not found

Tongass_Fjords_Higher_Priority in scenery Area.131 not found

VanPlus_Lower_Priority in sceneryArea.332 not found

VanPlus_Middle_Priority in sceneryArea.333 not found

VanPlus_Higher_Priority in sceneryArea.334 not found

Any suggestions as to what it might be?  It only appeared after the installations and updates which were all done at the same session.

Thanks in advance for any help you may have for me.

JPMouse

Yes I did install Orbx libs after all the updates and I cycled through between Global and N America several times. I also rebooted twice as well.  I'm puzzled.  It seems as though files have been removed from Tongass and Vancouver + during the installs as both those separate software packages, although not part of Orbx scenery are in Orbx regions or have Orbx aiports in them (PAKT).  I hesitate to reinstall Vancouver + and Tongass as I have no idea which Orbx installs may have added/removed files from them and would have to reinstall all my Orbx stuff.  I'll see if,hopefully, Holger Sandmann may have a clue for me.

Thanks for the suggestion though, as it would not be unusual for me to have forgotten to do them.  I have before, Ha Ha

Thanks Doogles

Problem solved, Jack and Doogles.  It turns out the Scenery.cfg was not looking in the wrong place.  I remembered dragging some files a few days ago and having the vague sense that I had dragged a folder as well, but had no idea which.  It seems I dragged my FSAddon folder and dropped it as a subfolder in my Addon directory.  Dragged it back to the FSX root and all is well.

Thanks again for your taking the time to come to my aid. Hope I can return the helpful gesture to someone in need.  The helpful attitude of our flight simulation community has impressed me for over 30 years

Archived