YSCH for fsx, what is the AI doing?

B77X

What is the AI doing here? I loaded up YSCH for FSX and came back an hour later to see 4 airplanes all stuck, is it caused by the one airplane taxing in? And why are the other 3 in the grass with their engines running? There should be one direction to taxi in and one to taxi out, but the AI is all over the place and not using the taxiways right.

AiDkbMK.jpg

Hmmm ... works beautifully in P3Dv2. I'll fire it up in YSCH. I take it you have the FTX AU AI running (not that it would make any difference - but it's a great add-on)?

I found - in my limited dabbling with airport design - that a single unconnected node can break all the taxiing paths. I'd check/reapply FTX Central Oceania to see if maybe there's a layering problem - and that FSX simply isn't seeing/ptocessing the taxiways properly.

I'm not ORBX staff, so take my advice in the spirit it's meant ;). I do like YSCH a *lot* though - which is why I picked up on this post.

Adam.

Hmmm ... works beautifully in P3Dv2. I'll fire it up in YSCH. I take it you have the FTX AU AI running (not that it would make any difference - but it's a great add-on)?

I found - in my limited dabbling with airport design - that a single unconnected node can break all the taxiing paths. I'd check/reapply FTX Central Oceania to see if maybe there's a layering problem - and that FSX simply isn't seeing/ptocessing the taxiways properly.

I'm not ORBX staff, so take my advice in the spirit it's meant ;). I do like YSCH a *lot* though - which is why I picked up on this post.

Adam.

The taxiways are really strange I don't know why they did this one taxiway right next to the other. But yes I am using Orbx GA for my traffic

Archived