KEGE Fence and Airside Road Problem

cabnz

Thank you so much for a great product - I'm loving it.

I did come across an issue with the airside road and the fencing on the South west area.  

The airside road doesn't seem to line up at one point and the fencing along this road is crossing back and forth along it. Looking at google earth, the fence stays on one side of the road all along with the road being airside.

Cheers,

Craig

PS: This is P3Dv2.4, I haven't checked FSX

This picture from another members post (I hope you don't mind VH-KDK) shows the airside road not lining up at the bottom right of the picture. If you follow the road in the simulator you will see what I mean about the fence not following the road correctly.

This does seem to be a P3Dv2 problem as I've just tried in in FSX and it's fine.

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/image/eTL

G'day Craig, 

I'll need to check this myself but it is most likely one of the plethora of issues caused by our favourite Attitude-Shift Bug in P3D2 - hence why it is not a problem in FSX. I thought I had caught all of the instances of this issue at KEGE, but looks like I missed one :) I'm just taking a break from my development computer for a few days, but will check it out once I'm back on board later in the week. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

G'day Craig, 

I'll need to check this myself but it is most likely one of the plethora of issues caused by our favourite Attitude-Shift Bug in P3D2 - hence why it is not a problem in FSX. I thought I had caught all of the instances of this issue at KEGE, but looks like I missed one :) I'm just taking a break from my development computer for a few days, but will check it out once I'm back on board later in the week. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thanks Jarrad - It's not a bigger, I just thought I'd point it out :)

Archived