Hwy 11 east of Ft. Frances, Ont

PandaBare

Hi all,

P3Dv2.5, Win7, 64bit

Orbx Global, Vector, OpenLC Canada and Alaska

FTX Central set to Global Hybrid

All up to date and latest versions

This pix was taken just east of Ft. Frances Ontario. I should be right over the Noden Causeway, Hwy 11. Towers are there but not the bridges and causeways. Might this be a problem with Vector  or OpenLC Canada/Alaska?

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/image/eGN

Hi all,

P3Dv2.5, Win7, 64bit

Orbx Global, Vector, OpenLC Canada and Alaska

FTX Central set to Global Hybrid

All up to date and latest versions

This pix was taken just east of Ft. Frances Ontario. I should be right over the Noden Causeway, Hwy 11. Towers are there but not the bridges and causeways. Might this be a problem with Vector  or OpenLC Canada/Alaska?

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/image/eGN

Just curious, why do you have Global, also set with the Hybrid switch?  The area you are flying in, is totally global...with no Fat regions...so you should switch Hybrid off, and just fly with Global.  A suggestion.

Just curious, why do you have Global, also set with the Hybrid switch?  The area you are flying in, is totally global...with no Fat regions...so you should switch Hybrid off, and just fly with Global.  A suggestion.

Maybe I'm lazy or I forgot to switch. But I really don't want to turn this topic into another hybrid or not topic. I'm only concerned whether or not the Noden Causeway is missing from just my scenery or everyones scenery so I know where to look for the solution.

Hello Nick,

Thanks for the reply.

I've traced the problem to another scenery product specific to the USA. An exclusion they have somehow interferes with roads and train tracks (possibly other things) in Canada. Disabling the culprit brings back the causeway and bridges as I remember them. I can now take the issue up with them.

Thanks again.

Archived