Insertion point not sticking

ibelarry

I just bought Open LC Alaska and Canada.  Everything installed correctly.  However after opening up FTX Central I tried to reset the insertion point for FTX sceneries and Global below my addons such as all my non ORBX airports.  Used the drag and drop method.  Clicked to save the changes and exited FTX Central.  When I opened my scenery cfg in Addit Pro all the FTX, Global and Open LC were at the top position in priority nothing changed???  Opened FTX Central again and under settings insertion point nothing i changed stuck. Tried several more times to reorder the scenery priority in FTC Central...no joy.  I never had this problem with the old version of FTX Central.  I hate having to manually reset all my airports and other addon sceneries in Addit Pro.  What am I doing wrong???  Thanks in advance for any assistance provided!!

Hi ibelarry and Glenn,

Are you moving just the orange "FTX" entry? You can only re-order the FTX entry from within FTX Central v2 (i.e., any other entries that you move around will not be saved). This is the same as FTX Central v1.

Can you send me the contents of ORBX\Scripts\FTXConfigurator.cfg?

Hi

I just opened the FTX Central 2, went to the Scenery Library Insertion Point screen, the screen shown just like in Page 10 of the Manual. I just pressed SAVE CHANGES at the right low corner, then all the Orbx Airports would be above the OpenLC. I later checked this in FSX Scenery Library and found all Orbx airports on the top list just above OpenLC files. Running Orbx and non-Orbx airports found normal.

Cheers

Terry

Thanks for the replies.  I got it working.  I initially had an access error when applying global.  I had to reboot that solved the issue with the FTX insertion point not sticking after that I manually moved the other Open LC sceneries.  Long time since I had to do that!  I forgot that you could not do that using FTX Central .  Thanks again!

Archived