Global 3D Lights Configurator

pilot001

Is there a user manual or instructions for using Global 3D Light Configurator? I have used it, but not sure if I'm using it correctly. My lights appear way to bright and huge even though I have tried changing the settings.  Any help would be appreciated.

John

Hi Doug,  No The one I'm referring to is called: FTX Global Lights Configurator (Version 1.10). It is within FTX Central 2  Under Tools and is called ( FTX Global 3D Lights Configurator) on the TOOLS menu.

John

Hi John,

You may need to run the program as 'an administrator' because it is altering files, so depending on were your sim is installed you may be subject to windows security or something

Also when you say 'my lights', which lights exactly do you mean?, the tool should change the autogen lights within the landclass (and perhaps the Vector road lights), but not at airports

Thanks Tim, This tool works fine, I don't have a problem with running it, it supposed to change road lights, neon lights etc. I was unaware it didn't handle airport lights. I just wondered if there is a manual or guide on options. When you change settings, the window does not show what that change looks like. So you are shooting in the dark. There are several options but it does not explain what they look like.  It would be nice to have a manual to explain what all the settings do. 

Thx,

John

Archived