no buildings on 1SS and CYSE

Val L'americain

Hello everyone :) 

i have a little problem on two Airports (11S and CYSE) for 11S i've no buildings and for CYSE no buildings too and no tarmac texture (i have vehicles, poeple and flags etc) but no buildings, my objects library is updated, i removed it from my world library and reactive it but still the same and it's not pirated versions and i's p3d version do you have any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance 

Interesting to see what response you get Val, i have the same problem and have had for some time and tried everything but it's at night--i pull in to an airport and the gates are there but no terminals .

Hmmm, I'm getting the same problem plus am missing the lunch trailer and bridge at Cushman Meadows. I've reinstalled and have the latest bits incorporated but with no happiness.

BTW, I'm running under windows 10 without any other issues -- so far.

Sounds like the Objectflow.dll module is either not installed, or not being allowed to activate.

Did you recently receive any messages on starting up P3D telling you there was a problem with the Objectflow module?

This happens often. The correct action is to accept it and allow the module to work. If you take the sim's "recommended" action of disabling it, you will have no dynamic objects, including buildings and runways at some airports.

Archived