Pushback steering

Bassman

Project Open Sky (POSKY) had created a pushback system for their aircraft. I'm not sure whether it works for other a/c or whether it works in FSX. I'm sure if you paid their forum a visit you find some posts on the subject.

im able to use the toe brakes on my saitek rudder pedals to steer, works fine but it only works with seperate brakes if u use a twist stick rudder it doesnt seem to work.

There is a little Pushback addon that will allow you to select the distance of your pushback and at what point and direction your tail is turned. Great for doing 'L' shaped pushbacks. The added advantage with this little gem is it will allow you to select a taxi speed so you don't have to fiddle with the throttle on the way to and from the runway.

You can download it at FlightSim.com under the file name rcbgh-50.zip. There is an update to place an icon on your panel and the file name for that one is rcbgh50a.zip.

I use it and it really is great.

Thanks everybody. Seems not such stoopid question afterall. Who would think that after ~6 years of FS9 and FSX, Microsoft still had'nt been able to reproduce a workable pushback ::) ::)::)

I wonder what the 10's of thousands of commercial airline sim pilots have been doing around the world ???

Archived