CNK4 Parry Sound SP1 Question

ifrevets

I downloaded CNK4 Parry Sound SP1  and installed it.

The download from the Support page for CNK4 Parry Sound SP1 shows Version 1.10 17th May 2015 but when I check in FTX Central 2 it shows:

FTX GLOBAL CNK4 PARRY SOUND AREA MUNI AIRPORT 1.10 - April 2015.

So my question is: Did the patch really install in spite of the earlier date showing in FTX Central 2?

Hi there:

Easiest way to verify is to look for a step past the north end of the runway. If the step is not there and the transition is reasonably smooth, the patch is installed. Can't explain the updates and dates in FTX Central though... ;)

Hi there:

Easiest way to verify is to look for a step past the north end of the runway. If the step is not there and the transition is reasonably smooth, the patch is installed. Can't explain the updates and dates in FTX Central though... ;)

Hi Vlad

Thanks for the info.

Reply took this long because I couldn't find my post until I did a search for "Parry Sound"

The date on the support page is just the date we published it, it has no relevance to the version number listed in FTX Central.

Hi Ed

Thanks for the info. Would have replied sooner but I couldn't find my post until I did a search for Parry Sound.

Archived