Pitt Meadows-No Planes

RickG

Hi all. I've been playing around Pitt Meadows -CYPK- lately and noticed there are no planes anywhere, just white shadow kind of things on the ground. Seems to me I do remember seeing the real planes before. Anyone else have this, or any solutions?  Will try to attach a screenshot. Thanks.  Rick

PittMeadowsPlanes.jpg

Hi there,

that actually looks like FSAddon's VancouverPlus version of Pitt Meadows airport, meaning not an Orbx product, and I believe Jon Patch left the airplanes embedded in the photoreal background by design; see http://fssupport.com/oldfsaddon/?page_id=1055/vancouver-support-forum/pitt-meadows#p1860

I don't think he would have placed many static aircraft (if any) given that he had only the crummy default models available; do you have any GA AI traffic active?

Cheers, Holger 

Hi Holger. Yes, I do have Van+ v3. I do have some GA AI from the FSAddon, but inactive I think. I do have lots of jets from WOAI tho. I'll give your link a shot and see what happens. Not really a show stopper if it doesn't work since I don't got to Pitt much.  Thanks very much.  Rick

Archived