FTX EU EGHR (Goodwood)

FSXR

Hi,

Today, I updated to the latest ORBX LIBRARIES VER 150331 31st MARCH 2015 using FTX Central v2.0.5579.30316

Just in-case to be sure, I have also updated EGHR to the latest v1.25

There used be static aircraft at EGHR with earlier versions of ORBX LIBRARIES. With this latest update, there aren't any static Aircrafts shown at EGHR.

Was this an intentional omission?

With kind regards,

I Just finished reinstalling my regions and airfields, and I too was missing the Goodwood statics as well as experiencing the elevation issues reported by some at Damyn's Hall (not the mesh resolution issue).

Both problems pretty much come down to the objectflow.dll I'm sure. I deactivated mine from within the library folder, and when I restarted FSX it gave an update prompt which I accepted. Even though I had installed the very latest libraries, the update seemed to do the trick, because once I'd reactivated the dll, all the statics appeared at Goodwood and the Damyn's Hall grass runway was at airfield level as opposed to sitting in a 20 foot deep crater!

Maybe a snake oil 'fix' or total coincidence (and I had other reasons for deactivating the dll in the first place), but its all looking good now!

Good news, reading all FTX ORBX documentation and doing some investigation, did the following to resolve the missing static aircrafts at EGHR.

While connected to the internet, I re-ran the ObjectFlowUpdate.exe file in "\ORBX\Scripts" folder in the FSX install directory. This then downloaded and updated the latest objectflow.dll.
I then re-started FSX at EGHR, and there they were...all the static aircrafts !!

Hope this helps,

With kind regards,

Archived