FTX Global Base

Please help!  I have been pulling my hair out for several weeks trying to work out why there's land mass texture of the coast of the Tasman Sea, Pacific Ocean in general and it doesn't matter if I'm flying off the east coast of Australia or off the west coast of North America, e.g. Monterey,  I get this large land mass of desert.

I have followed the pdf attachment 'How to configure openLC scenery library entries' and it made no difference,  in FTX Central 1 and 2 I am selecting the appropriate region (Oceania and Northern California) depending whether or not I am flying in Australia or the US.   I have even made a back up file of the scenery.cfg file and played around with the TRUE & FALSE settings for several scenery files to see if the large mysterious desert island would dissapear out at sea.

It's pretty much a large flat desert coloured landclass that runs parallel to the shoreline and stretches out into the horizon.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated!
Jason ::)

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Jason,

I have the same problem but only in Norway - what should be water in the fjords is woods, the coast is stone-like an there's a big rectangular desert-like area parallel to the coast line very weard and I really don't know what to do about it.

Hope that there' some help for this :)

post-58139-0-31518000-1435067232_thumb.j

Jason, I started a new topic 'FTX Global texture item' and in my case the cause was in the scenery library configuration of third party addon's for Norway (reply by Holger Sandman).

But of course I'm not sure if that's the case in your situation.

Hopefully your problem will be solved

Egbert

• 2 weeks later...

im having a problem when I install ftx global base it tells me to insert disk 1 and I bought the download version HELP?

Please do not piggy back other customers' support topics, you will find in most cases our staff won't notice your request and it will go unanswered. In any case, this is the solution you're looking for: https://flightsimstore.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/691618-orbx-why-am-i-asked-to-insert-another-disk-

Archived