Pago Pago static Hawaiian

Hi Mike,

Simple remove these couple of files and you'll remove the three statics that alternate the spot

Orbx/FTX_PI/FTX_AA_NSTU/Scenery/Orbx_PI_AS_OF_nstu_767_Objectflow.xmlOrbx_PI_AS_OF_nstu_P8_Objectflow.xmlOrbx_PI_AS_OF_th_night_static_Objectflow.xml

and for the smaller statics on the apron:

Orbx_PI_AS_OF_nstu_small_aircraft_Objectflow.xml

You'll need to add the parking spot in manually with ADE, though its highly unlikely the airport would see full usage

We chose this route because its a lot of housework having multiple versions of multiple APXs for multiple airports, and for all the multiple simulators, and prevents a lot of unnecessary stress for us, as well as possible support issues, so within our large areas of coverage and for the price-bracket we like to keep it simple, hence the zen-like control panel

The Samoan FTX AI pack I posted last night uses all the available parking spots nicely and is very lifelike http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/98782-the-samoan-experience-some-dev-tips/

Hi Tim

Fully understandable and I will update the afx file. (Also did some cleaning of taxi links etc that seemed to lead nowhere (and that my afx program found as faulty). The scenery look absolutely amazing though and I am sure I will have a great time flying in the region. Now i only look forward to the Ftx AI update to get some Samoa Airline and Inter Island aircraft.

Thanks

Mike

Archived