ORBX Global openLC Europe

guybz72

Hi,

i am a fanatic of ORBX product which i buy on regular bases (i own quit an impressive list already). however, i have issue when flying over Europe region. where i get a lot of blurries and extreme scenery loading laging. and its only related to this region only. when flying over Ireland, England, Australia ORBX zone no issues at all (tested for very long flights with scenery maxed out). yesterday i started flight from EGLL (uk2000 extreme) and head over to Belgium over England scenery the scenery was stunning beautiful once i cross the canal to the mainland the output was horrible as explained heavy blurrie strips image with lag (land over water and vis versa)

the minute it happen i turn back to England and magically everything was resolved (even over EGLL no issue) amazing high detailed scenery at very high res. the same was repeated several of times. i don't think IR, England or Australia zones are less demanding than in Europe main land, still some thing wired is happening over this region. i tried reinstall the product quit a few times already

my system spec is:

CPU: i7 5820 (6core) overclocked to 4.5ghz

GPU: Asus strix gtx970  4gb OC

mb: msi Xpower

product details

Order Number: FSS0349748

i am relay frustrated with this one as i saw on youtube how this product should look like. your kind assistance will be highly appropriated

regards

guy      

Archived