Dark base textures at night, fully lit buildings

attunezero

I just installed FTX Global, Vector, and Trees with FS Global 2010 mesh in Prepar3d 2.5. This screenshot is the result I am getting at night near Chicago at night.  It seems like almost all lighting is gone from the base texture causing a very sharp cutoff where the 3d lights end. This also makes the 3d lights looks like they are not casting enough light. Also the buildings appear fully lit as if in daylight. I have cleared my shader cache, flushed scenery indexes, installed the latest orbx libs, and tried pretty much every setting in the lights tweaker. Changed a bunch of settings in P3D (HDR on and off, shadows, etc) with no effect. Any ideas about what could be causing this or how to fix it?

qE8VskU.jpg

I am not using any addons. This is a fresh install of the latest Prepar3d. The only addons are orbx global, vector, trees, and fsglobal 2010 mesh.

Just to test I loaded up the default flight at KLFI, set time to night, and took a screenshot. Same outcome. Base texture appears to be completely unlit.

DofxsdR.jpg

Here is my Installed ORBX Products Report

FTX AA ORBX LIBRARIES VER 150331 31st MARCH 2015
FTX GLOBAL BASE PACK - Version 1.30 September 2014
FTX GLOBAL VECTOR PACK - Version 1.20 October 2014
FTX openLC Base Region Version 1.10 - September 2013

FTX openLC Europe Region 1 (Baltics Demo) Version 1.10 - September 2013

FTX openLC North America Region 1 Version 1.00 - September 2013

FTX TREES HD VERSION 1.00 APRIL 2015

Archived