Cessna 152: Head to Head

MarkH

Here's my comparison of the 152s from Just Flight and Carenado. No prizes for guessing the winner! Watch in HD if you can, as it looks a bit rubbish otherwise (click through to YouTube first to get it full-size). Featuring Goomboorian from OZx and the AU Gold scenery.

9PNWSYAc_Z4

Great to see a full on comparison ;D, the ONLY downside to the Carenado Cessna 152 is the limited texture design as in the left side of the fuselage is the same and the right(mirrored), makes it really hard to paint a VERY popular GA plane :(

the ONLY downside to the Carenado Cessna 152 is the limited texture design as in the left side of the fuselage is the same and the right(mirrored), makes it really hard to paint a VERY popular GA plane :(

Ah, something I wouldn't have noticed! Does that just mean it has to be symmetrical, or is it worse than that?

I think the panel lighting is poor (too bright) on the Carenado - it looks like it's an interior cockpit light rather than backlighting. This may be authentic, of course, as I've never flown at night! I'm thinking of buying the Carenado 182Q instead of the 172 'cos it has such lovely panel lighting :)

Archived