Hello Noble Flightsimmers

Just installed the FTX EU Norway region, its a joy, but it conflicts with my Aerosoft Airports and Cloud9's Bergen X. I was able to solve Bergen+Gardermoen and can live with the strange aspects in ENZU (high rise Water and a strange hill) but the problem in ENVA-Trondheim is a serious one, because a quite large pile of dirt is blocking one of the runways (dont know if the PMDG 738 landing gear can plow through though.....)

I have FS Global, FTX Vector, FTX Landlass Europa, Now EU Norway, and the Aerosoft ENVA, ENGM and ENZV.

ENVA135550.jpg

Besides the blocked RWY, there is a mess in roads, traffic, coastline and landclass, and i have spend many many hours trying all the traditionel solutions with removing all Vector and EU Norway files for the airports, one at the time, re-installing ENVA, running the auto config in Vector etc.

ENVA227429.jpg

ENVA36e892.jpg

I have found following files (and removed them one by one, and in any combination);

In EU NORWAY 

ADE_FTX_NOR_ENVA.BGL

ADE_FTX_NOR_ENVA_CVX.BGL

In FTX Vector Airports;

ABP_ENVA.bgl

In Scenery\ World\ Scenery

ADE_FTX_NOR_ENVA_Elevation_adjustment.bgl.

I hope for a solution, and thanks for any Your kind help.

Take Care

JP

Ordernumber FSS0375491

Sorry Jens Peter, but those sceneries should not be sold without a note telling you this is only for default FSX/P3D. The only Aerosoft scenery worth paying for combined with FTX Norway is ENTO Torp, mainly due to that the designer made it work (fixed the faults) in this combination.

Even the AS ENTC have its faults, known for months, but no updates.

So mostly here in Norway we use freeware airports which are updated to the newest info and standards constantly.

Yes I am sorry that I could not help you, but I've been through the same problems and my only solution were to let them go down the drain, one after the another.

This picture show you why I choose to do so

vRgQxaQ.jpg

ENVA as it looks today, FTX Norway and AON. No need for a season changing program, this will follow the FTX Norway Seasons.

I see what you mean, ENVA looking very nice.

Did you conclude the same problem as mine with ENVA AS ?, im still puzzled by the phenomenon, but had the same with Madeira too.

I have to check the AON out, but i am a Scenery Man, and love very detailed airports, and it is a pitty if i have to scrab the ones from aerosoft, not alone by the fact i paid good brass for them :wacko:

Hej Holger

The Magician Returns......Worked like a miracle - Its not pretty, but keeps the airport open.

Thanks for always being here when we need you the most  ::).....A High Five from Denmark !

JP

Hi JP,

glad I could help and thanks for the kind words.

I've sent a note to Jo Erlend regarding compatibility patches for his Aerosoft Oslo, Bergen, and Tromso add-ons. I know he was working on them but assume he's busy with other projects at the moment.

Cheers, Holger

• 5 weeks later...

I've sent a note to Jo Erlend regarding compatibility patches for his Aerosoft Oslo, Bergen, and Tromso add-ons. I know he was working on them but assume he's busy with other projects at the moment.

Cheers, Holger

Recently some Aerosoft airports (Tromso, for example) have been updated. It is adjastable with FTX Norway now.

How I have to organize Scenery Library in Prepar3D? FTX Norway must be above or below airports in Scenery Library?

Thank you!

PS Sorry for my english. It is not my native language. And I don't know how to phrase my question correctly for search via forum.

Archived