Awesome at any altitude...

maxter

Wow, just had a short flight from YGEL (Geraldton WA) to YPPH (Perth Int, WA).  This scenery is awesome at any altitude...

Sorry for the images being a bit average, I have had to compress them a fair bit to suit.

Climbing out of YGEL heading South

Posted Image

Enroute.  (These coastlines are so detailed)

Posted Image

This is the most realistic experience of flight in a very long time.

Posted Image

Short final into 03 at YPPH, note the Leach Hwy/Tonkin Hwy intersection at the bottom Left

Posted Image

Cheers and thanks Orbx, you guys have done a wonderful thing.

Great shots mate!!!

I am hanging out like you wouldn't beleive. I waited with much anticipation credit card in hand (after receiving capex approval from the boss  ;)).

Its funny, my wife with no interest in Flight Simulator at all was blown away by the detail in the screen shots and video. She had no problem approving this purchase.

Looking forward to tasting the experience my self

You will not regret it mate, I have never been so blown away by a piece of scenery development as I have been with this product.  It's even better now that I have installed it then when all the pre prod screenies were on, which is not always the case with some developers.

Brilliant stuff.

You knew I was going to enjoy it Wolter didn't you, because you have had it for the last couple of months...  ;D

Thank you for all your efforts in testing and getting this product out in the excellent state it is.

Cheers,

Archived