Further on installation YMML

mra

I have now got into the MFS X program and have found the FTXAA_YMML folder in ...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX.But when I go to the ORBX\Scripts folder all I can find is "Backup" and "Custom". Opening these

does not reveal any file similar to either "orbx_cpl_ymml.xml" or "scenerylib_AU_YMML.cfg".

Any suggestions please.

mra

Hello John

Didn't realise I had to give order particulars each time. FTX AU YMML Order No. FSS0026882.

mra

If you follow my link above there are instructions on how to add the order number details to your forum signature section.

If all you have in the ORBX\Scripts folder are the Backup and Custom folders that means your installation did not complete correctly. There should be a number of files in the SCRIPTS folder, similar to the list below (bold is folder names):

Backup

Custom

Lights

Cleanup_Files.bat

customfiles.cfg

FTXConfigurator.exe

FTXLights.exe

FTXStatus.cfg

OrbxControlPanel.exe

orbx_cpl_ymml.xml

scenerylib_!OZx.cfg

scenerylib_AU_BLUE.cfg

scenerylib_AU_HOLGERMESH.cfg

scenerylib_AU_YMML.cfg

scenerylib_FTXAA_ORBXLIBS.cfg

You may have more than those files, but most of those should exist if you've installed AU BLUE and YMML and at least one Orbx freeware airport. In addition, you should have shortcuts to FTX Mode on your desktop, or at least in the Start menu, under the Orbx folder. There should also be shortcuts to FTX Lights and the user guides.

If the contents of your Scripts folder does not look like the list above, I suggest that you re-install both AU BLUE and YMML again.

• 1 month later...

Archived