Shoreham Bridge missing on A27

thecanarian

Hi,

I'd flown into EGKA from the north and noticed the bridge was missing. I then exited the flight and reloaded with another aircraft and took off from EGKA, and the bridge still wasn't there. I've had this product for a while and to be honest I can't say I've noticed it, either there or not, in the past. I've re-loaded all my ORBX files into FSX-SE now and all seemed well. I did use the Vector Configuration tool this morning and just used the AutoConfiguration and nothing else. Is it a configuration issue or something more sinister ?

NoBridgeonA27_2_web.md.jpg

NoBridgeonA277c222.md.jpg

Hi,

Are there also missing objects at the airport? Can you check if ObjectFlow.dll is being loaded via dll.xml? I seem to vaguely remember having a similar issue with the bridge due to an Object Flow issue... Are you using the latest EGKA installer that uses the single 'unified' ObjectFlow.dll?

Tym

Hmmm... I'm afraid I can't check this at my end (P3D only), but have you tried running ObjectFlowUpdate.exe (under [...]\ORBX\Scripts\)? It should list what OF DLLs you have in dll.xml and try to get the latest version for each.

Tym

Hi,

I've used the ObjectFlowUpdate.exe and it came back with all my .dll up to date, and my version is 1.0.10.2. It checked both installations of FSX and FSX-SE. I have used my (old) version of boxed FSX and the bridge is still there, but not in the Steam version. There are (3?) other bridges that are part of the EGKA scenery that are still there but not the one for the A27 (the road number that uses this bridge) at the north of the airfield. The traffic on the A27 seems to go underground when the bridge goes missing. So maybe this could be a Steam specific issue ? There are no people on the ground and one of the buildings has no sides.

Archived