Airport ground levels

Daft Duck

Hi,

I just installed 'Orbx - FTX: EU Norway' and while trying out a bit I noticed that a lot of my favorite airports have undergone a weird metamorphosis. The ground level of the landing strips and taxiways have either dropped or risen a few meters.

Is there any particular reason for this? Any suggestions to fix it?

Some of the airports I noticed to have this problem are:

Kjevik, Sola, Bergen, Trondheim

You are not giving a lot of required detail. Do you  have Vector for example as well? I have to assume that by "favorite airports" you are referring to addons? If do you need to place them above FTX Norway in your scenery library. If you have Vector installed as well, then you need to run the Vector Config tool and inside that run the Airport elevation tool.

Hope this helps but need more details. You may have mesh sitting higher in the scenery library etc.

Thank you for your reply.

I have FTX: Global BASE and FTX: EU Norway

But anyway, it seems like you have solved my problem:) I moved all the FTX stuff down underneath my Norwegian Airports and the airports that I shortly checked out seem fine.

I also have some Norwegian scenery addons installed, should I remove that now I am using FTX? Or can I just keep on adding photo-scenery for more realistic detail?

Archived