Pacific Northwest insttalation error message

nasim

I installed the Pacific Northwest NA Blue. USA/Canada Pacific, with Order Number: FSS0379076 on 2015-05-08,   but before installation finished, I got an error message:

“Scenery.CFG file error. Local scenery directory (FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\SCENERY) in scenery Area,140 not found. Click OK to continue “                             I have Windows 8.1 on 64bit computer. Plus: ORBX FTX-Global Base, ORBX FTX-Global ORBX FTX-Global

VECTOR , ORBX FTX-Global USA Northern California, Monterey Regional Airport  

Can please explain what this error message regards to.

Thank you  

Hello Ed,

Thank you so much for your swift respond, but something estrange happened! I downloaded the both files.  after extracting I try to execute the application file that shows with 352,150kb but all the sudden  the file disappeared !? then I get this message from the Windows:

Compressed (zipped) Folder error

The Compressed (zipped) Folder ‘C:Users\Saied

Moradi\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\8UIJ9XRF\FTXORBXLIBS_150331.Z…is invalid.

Thanks again 

Hello again:

The problem was Norton antivirus which was preventing  the application to be installed.  After I disabled the Norton,  installation the Libraries FSX/P3Dv1L  was perfect  with no problem. but for the Libraries P3Dv2  I am getting this message from the program itself:

Error

License Agreement>on next. Line8:

Argument 2 must be of type string

Stack Trace back:

1:[License Agreement>on next] line 8 in main chunk

Can you please advise

Thank you

I am not sure really?  would you please send the link or let me know how should I look for it?

Hi Nasim,

P3D is a flight simulator program by Lockheed Martin, different from FSX.  If you've installed it, you should have an launch icon and/or a menu entry for it, such as "Lockheed Martin->Prepare3D v2->Prepar3D v2".  You'd probably know about it! ;)

If you haven't installed it, then you don't need the P3Dv2 libraries for it.  The other library version is the one for FSX.

Archived