FTX Central 2 can't install

Bushido

Hello,

I have recently downloaded the last version of the ORBX Library and in the end it try to install Central 2.

However when I try to install it I have the following error message just before the application shut down.

EVNA3nC.jpg

BcB9KVB.jpg

I run Windows 7.

Hello,

I have recently downloaded the last version of the ORBX Library and in the end it try to install Central 2.

However when I try to install it I have the following error message just before the application shut down.

I run Windows 7.

Hi Bushido,

This topic may be related to your issue: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/96004-ftx-central-2-error-when-starting/

The issue you are experiencing occurs when the UIAutomationCore.dll file located in C:\Windows\system32 and C:\Windows\SysWOW64 is modified. Does UIAutomationCore.dll exist for you at those locations?

Hello Ben,

Thanks for your support, it was indeed the UIAutomationCore.dll in my SysWow64 folder that has been de-activated (add a ".bak" at the end) in order to avoid crashing issue running FSX.

I remember  having added a vista version of the dll in the FSX folder but did not remind having deactivated it at windows level...

I just restore its previous name and it work just fine now, you can consider my problem solved.

Thanks again.

Archived