ORBX KILLED FLIGHTSIMSTORE

arwinpoon

Too bad it's so early in the morning, would've been a great excuse to head to the pub (only 'cos it's not open yet!)  :P

Oh well, as my finger is poised over the pay button anyway, I might as well buy Carenado's Mooney and check her out for a while until the site is back up.. Haha

Ahahahaha... its funny because last night the guys from the store kept on saying, got plenty of bandwidth... I guess no one expected how popular and successful this would be in the community and the world, remember, it just 6:30 in the USA, most people have just come home from work over there on the east coast.

hands down to you guys, i bet you no one has ever experienced this before over a Flight Simulator Product so hands down to you guys.  :)

What luck! I was just adding this to my cart when this happened, thank god that everyone else is experiencing this problem as i thought it was on my end.

I look forward to buying this wonderful product!

In a bizarre way this is really great. Imagine, an AUSTRALIAN DEVELOPED AND BUILT product having this sort of impact........

What amount of praise can you give to all the people who have, and are sweating blood...NICE ONE FOLKS..... :)

And to everyone panicking and get antsy .......CHILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, go get a cuppa or a bite to eat. The product will still be there down the track.....

To the devs.....great work folks.

To the server and e-store guys, hang in there.

To the unamed Sydney ISP.... :P......A big ol' raspberry, and i hope a rat takes up residence in your root server.

Cheers

Martin C

Yes the e-commerce site is back up again, but boy are we blown away by the demand!  We've got our training wheels on guys -we're new at the online sales game at Orbx and Adrian has NEVER had so much demand for a product, so please hang in there, bear with us and we will do our level best to get your copies of FTX installed on your PC's today ok?

Yes the e-commerce site is back up again, but boy are we blown away by the demand!  We've got our training wheels on guys -we're new at the online sales game at Orbx and Adrian has NEVER had so much demand for a product, so please hang in there, bear with us and we will do our level best to get your copies of FTX installed on your PC's today ok?

When all this has settled down (and everyone has got some sleep!) it would be very interesting reading to view the stats over the first 24hrs of the au_blue going live. If it were me, I'd look at # hits per hour, # downloads / hour, geographic makeup of where the hits have come from, etc, etc. That way, you can prepare the site(s) for the release of au_gold!

well this post is for Adrian and the guys running Flightsimstore. I was one of the many people who ended up doing multible purchases and just wanted to say a big thanks for sorting it out in such a prompt and professional manor under obviously huge amounts of stress. My hat goes off to you guys.

well this post is for Adrian and the guys running Flightsimstore. I was one of the many people who ended up doing multible purchases and just wanted to say a big thanks for sorting it out in such a prompt and professional manor under obviously huge amounts of stress. My hat goes off to you guys.

This happened to me this morning too, when I went to purchase my copy at 630am (QLD) time. My confirmation timed out, but I did get a confirmation email. When I got home from work I checked the store and to my surprise there were two orders, an Eway one and a Paypal one (which was pending). I fired off a support ticket request, and Adrian replied back within 5 minutes and had fixed the problem!

Great service from a great store!  :)

(All I've gotta do is wait for my purchase to finish downloading, then fly!  ;D )

Once again a BIG THANKS to Adrian for sorting the problem.

Archived