FTX Central2 question re library config tool

FLighT

Not sure if this is just my installation or not but I notice that the library configuration tool does not show the following folders that do appear in my FSX Scenery Library: Airports Folder, Libs Folder, all FTX Addon Airport entires, all FTX Region entries. Everything else in the Central 2 is showing correct and in the right order, starting with (for me) Tongas Fjiords and on down the list. LC and Vector and FSGlobal Mesh entries are in the correct locations too and mirror my scenery library entries in FSX.

Is this by design as those entries I don't show in the tool, but that are in my FSX Scenery Library, should always be positioned above all others?

Not sure if this is just my installation or not but I notice that the library configuration tool does not show the following folders that do appear in my FSX Scenery Library: Airports Folder, Libs Folder, all FTX Addon Airport entires, all FTX Region entries. Everything else in the Central 2 is showing correct and in the right order, starting with (for me) Tongas Fjiords and on down the list. LC and Vector and FSGlobal Mesh entries are in the correct locations too and mirror my scenery library entries in FSX.

Is this by design as those entries I don't show in the tool, but that are in my FSX Scenery Library, should always be positioned above all others?

Hi FLighT,

Yes, this is by design. All of the FTX_* entries have been combined under a single item called "FTX" it should also appear orange, like this:

ouV8TJ0.jpg

If you drag and drop the "FTX" entry around and click "save changes", it will move ALL of the FTX_* entries, including the airports, libs and regions.

Archived