FTX Central 2 and FTX Global openLC Europe

Dbader

Have just purchased trees HD.

The libraries were updated as part of the installation and FTX central appeared.

Now I have Global base, vector and openLC Europe installed on my system (plus UK region) but FTX central 2 shows FTX Global openLC Europe under "PRODUCTS NOT INSTALLED".

It most definitely IS installed - and even listed under "Installed Orbx Products" as 10 separate regions, eg FTX_OLC_EU1 - so why does it not appear as installed in the main FTX Central program???

Have just purchased trees HD.

The libraries were updated as part of the installation and FTX central appeared.

Now I have Global base, vector and openLC Europe installed on my system (plus UK region) but FTX central 2 shows FTX Global openLC Europe under "PRODUCTS NOT INSTALLED".

It most definitely IS installed - and even listed under "Installed Orbx Products" as 10 separate regions, eg FTX_OLC_EU1 - so why does it not appear as installed in the main FTX Central program???

Hi Dbader,

Please ensure you have FTX Global openLC Europe version 1.10 installed, you can find it on our support page.

Hi Ben,

Thanks for that, problem resolved!

So what does the FTX Global openLC 1.10 actually do? The scenery already appears to be installed on my system just by installing the four European packs and VERY nice it is too! :-)

Hi Ben,

Thanks for that, problem resolved!

So what does the FTX Global openLC 1.10 actually do? The scenery already appears to be installed on my system just by installing the four European packs and VERY nice it is too! :-)

Before 1.10, as you mentioned above, there were 10 files for openLC Europe. However, in the 1.10 update these 10 files were merged into one single file that FTX Central can read, FTX_OLC_EU.

The scenery was still correctly installed before, it just didn't show correctly in FTX Central.

I hope this answers your question!

Archived