elevated scenery problem in some orbx airports

ampharoah

Hello

Please could someone with experience advise.

I have FSX, ORBX FTX Global, Vector, England, NA, Open LC Europe and numerous ORBX payware airports.

I am having a strange scenery issue with only two of them: EGHA and EGHP.

In both cases, the scenery area surrounding the aircraft (runways etc) is elevated, as if they are visually up a steep slope. This does not occur with any of my other ORBX airports in England or airports in all the NA regions.

I also had a similar but slightly different jagged 'scenery wall' problem with KMRY, but that apparently disappeared when I ran 'Auto Configuration' in Vectors 'Airport Elevation Corrections'.

The elevated runway problem at EGHA and EGHP persists however. The problem disappears when I move away from Parking Ramp GA 1 or 2 view which are adjacent to the main terminal building (if I go to Parking GA 2 at EGHA the aircraft pitches violently over into the scenery at an angle on load!)

By moving I now end up sitting up on the elevated scenery, with the main terminal area and Parking Ramp GA 1 or 2 where I was parked previously, now down in a hole!

My other England airports, purchased and installed at the same time are displaying fine, suggesting that its a problem specific to these two sceneries. I have updated them to the latest release version without any improvement.

What am I doing wrong in the case of these two please?

I have screen grabs, but dont know how to attach them here?

Thanks for your advice in anticipation

Andrew

Sometimes the vector configurator doesn't get it right and you have to move the airport manually from the disabled column to the enabled column.  I had to do that with Albuquerque (KABQ) every time I ran the configurator.

Noel

Thanks, Noel

That hasn't solved it I'm afraid. Interestingly, though EGHP was in the Disabled Column and got transferred as per your suggestion, but without success regrettably, many of my ORBX airports are not in either Vector column?!

Andrew

Archived