Elevation problems with hybrid mode.

Double J

Switching between hybrid mode and regular mode is causing elevation problems at some airports.

This morning I found CYHE which does have an elevation adjustment issue and was adressed a while back by renaming ADE_FTX_PNW_CYHE_elevation_adjustment to .OFF  .....which worked at the time at least running in full FTX NA, this morning I was using hybrid and got this.

regular on 1st pic , hybrid second pic.  trenches in runway.   I also found another issue with hybrid mode here...http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/95652-mesquite-67l-plateau/    where the elevation only shows correctly if you run in hybrid mode.   I'm not using vector, not using any other mesh, no other addon scenery (strictly Orbx), mesh at 5 m,

2015-4-19_6-58-23-620.png

2015-4-19_7-3-33-979.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I can't duplicate the issue here meaning the CHYE elevations are correct in both NA and Global-hybrid mode. However, the correct name for that particular elevation adjustment file is ADE_FTX_PNW_CYHE_elevation_adjustment_VanPlus.BGL. Perhaps you renamed it incorrectly?

Cheers, Holger

Hi there,

I can't duplicate the issue here meaning the CHYE elevations are correct in both NA and Global-hybrid mode. However, the correct name for that particular elevation adjustment file is ADE_FTX_PNW_CYHE_elevation_adjustment_VanPlus.BGL. Perhaps you renamed it incorrectly?

Cheers, Holger

That was the one I was referring to.. ADE_FTX_PNW_CYHE_elevation_adjustment_VanPlus.BGL. Maybe it's in the wrong folder though. Where would be the proper place?

Archived