ENJA not showing in FTX Central v2

Hi,

I just installed ENJA freeware but am not seeing it listed along side my other freeware airports. Weird. The other EU freeware airports are shown under the Global region but not this one, for some reason.

Anyone know why and how to fix?

I did go to Settings and check the installed airports and it does show in the list.

FYI- I do not have any European payware airports so no Europe region is shown in my particular FTX Central v2. I just have Global,  N America, Oceana.I do have EU LC installed though.

Thx

Mark

P.S: Central v2 is great and easy to use. I love the new tool!

Hi Richard,

OK, I tried that and Hybrid mode check box was checked in FTX Global but nothing there still. I was expecting it to show up under Rügen and Barth Stralsund etc.

So I did some more hunting and I finally found it under Settings/Uncategorized along with the Orbx Libraries.I guess it's sitting there because no active European airports are installed.

Anyway, main problem solved.

Thanks and Regards

Mark

i have answer for you, was in same situation, after central install it, by some reason is not add it in scenery, so just go in your scenery config editor and add this ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_AA_ENJA in libraries by alphabetical, or just add it whereve and reinstall updated libraries and orbx scenery put it  where it should to be, or may be you can just select europe in central then aply, and back to global hybrid mod, hope it help

good luck

Archived