Sedona

nkurun

Hi Jarrad,

I purchased Sedona earlier today and installed it into FSX Steam Edition. However, the scenery only displayed after I manually added the Sedona and Sedona LC scenery folders into the scenery library. It does not display automatically from within the Orbx folder like the other Orbx sceneries always did. Any idea what could be causing this? I also have FTX Central version 2 installed, which lists the scenery and seems to work fine.

Best wishes,

Robert. 

G'day Robert, 

The installer software isn't my area of expertise unfortunately, but it shouldn't be too much of an issue as long as the files all installed correctly, which they sound like they have. Just ensure that your Sedona entry sits above the Sedona_LC entry in your scenery library, and that both sit above your other ORBX entries. Following this, if you have your ORBXlibs installed and have refreshed the regions in FTX-Central to activate the new autogen types (by pressing "apply" to the Global or NA entries in FTX-Central, either will work fine), then you should be set to go :) 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived