Will FTX HD Trees also improve custom vegetation?

fabs79

Hi, one question because I´m thinking of buying HD Trees. I understand that the HD trees replace the default autogen trees all over the world - but what if a scenery provides its own custom vegetation? I think Jarrad Marshall said that his latest sceneries KPSP and KSEZ feature custom vegetation specifically designed for the airport vicinity - will those be replaced as well?

Thanks,

Fabian

Hi, one question because I´m thinking of buying HD Trees. I understand that the HD trees replace the default autogen trees all over the world - but what if a scenery provides its own custom vegetation? I think Jarrad Marshall said that his latest sceneries KPSP and KSEZ feature custom vegetation specifically designed for the airport vicinity - will those be replaced as well?

Thanks,

Fabian

No, Trees HD will not replace custom trees, only autogen. Custom trees include Nature Flow 3D trees, any other custom-made airport vegetation, and custom autogen like that found in Jarrad's great KPSP and KSEZ sceneries.

The main reason for this is that these custom trees already look fantastic! Jarrad's trees for PSP and SEZ were expertly done by him to achieve the look and feel that he wanted for his products.

Hope that answers your question :)

Cheers,

Scott

Hi Folks -      Scott, HD trees look great!     I understand they only replace default trees and not custom ones which may come with Orbx regions/airports.       I don't know if or to what extent Orbx regions also use autogen trees. I only fly in the following Orbx regions PNW, SAK, NRM, CRM,  PFJ, NZSI, NZNI, Norway, Australia.

I realize that Orbx regions may have custom trees, but would I get much benefit from HD Trees in the regions I fly.....?  

Thanks   Howard

Hi Folks - Scott, HD trees look great! I understand they only replace default trees and not custom ones which may come with Orbx regions/airports. I don't know if or to what extent Orbx regions also use autogen trees. I only fly in the following Orbx regions PNW, SAK, NRM, CRM, PFJ, NZSI, NZNI, Norway, Australia.

I realize that Orbx regions may have custom trees, but would I get much benefit from HD Trees in the regions I fly.....?

Thanks Howard

Trees HD replaces all trees in regions, the only custom autogen not replaced is at certain payware airports.

Archived