Issues with NZMF and NZQN in FTXC2

Brett Nicholls

Hi im having issues getting orbx scenaries to work in fsx se. I watched the scenary files load into fsx se

but only the original centre srarts up after installation but it doesnt work properly. Central v2 has an icon

on the desk but when l click on it a few seconds later a box comes up saying " no simulator found".

Not sure where to go from here. Thanks for any help. Brett

Hi im having issues getting orbx scenaries to work in fsx se. I watched the scenary files load into fsx se

but only the original centre srarts up after installation but it doesnt work properly. Central v2 has an icon

on the desk but when l click on it a few seconds later a box comes up saying " no simulator found".

Not sure where to go from here. Thanks for any help. Brett

Hi Brett,

It looks like some of the registry values have gone missing.

Can you try running downloading and running this please: https://fullterrain.com/tools/orbxregistryfixer.zip

It should look similar to this when it's running:

oT6mBwH.jpg

If that doesn't work, please let me know and we'll investigate some alternatives

Hi i ran that program and it appeared to work. It would show the regions changing but my NZSI and NI didn't seem to work. Both Qeenstown and Milford Sounds are broken with stuff all over the place. When i installed the regions the old control centre would start

up instead of new one but i exited it and then opened the new one. The new one even downloaded the latest libs but it doesnt seem right. Although i have uninstalled my box fsx its folders where still left on the drive. I don't know if this would cause issues. Is it worth formatting my drive and starting a fresh? Once again thanks for any help.

Brett

Archived