Issue at KRDD

Bugdani

Hello,

since I have installed KBLU and/or KSEZ, it seems that I have 2 traffics at KRDD and some anomalies on RWY/TWY !!!

486280KRDD1.jpg

863646KRDD2.jpg

I've tried to find a free global KRDD to delete but there isn't...

So, can you help me?

Bug.

G'day Bug,

Regarding your second problem, this is a known limitation in order to get the ground poly to behave properly in P3D2 (for more information have a read here). 

For your first picture, I'm not sure I 100% understand the issue with your first shot.. are you saying that you have more AI traffic than normal? The AI parking spots otherwise all look orientated correctly. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hello Jarrad,

thanks for your answer!

After several trials, i've observed when I begin a flight from KRDD, I have a lot more traffic than normal but all departing!

All the stands are full !!!

Then the situation come back to normal after a while, when all these planes are gone.....

You can see the situation on TWY A at the holding point RWY 34   ;-)

Thank you for your excellent job, Jarrad,

Have a good day...

Cheers,

Dani (Bug)

Thanks Bug :) 

Regarding the large amount of AI traffic, this could be caused by a couple of factors; 

- If you have AI packages installed in addition to our own NA freeware package (especially any package which includes large amounts of GA traffic)

- If you refresh your scenery library during a flight for any reason, it will duplicate all AI flights currently loaded. Ie if you refresh your scenery library a couple of times, you can suddenly find the AI traffic level has greatly increased. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

A double traffic without other AI than NA Traffic 1.20 and no refresh ??? ?

it's a bit hard to understand

I have each planes twice.

Half of the AI take off and the other half stay on the ground <_< ; very strange !!!

So, the situation become normal after a while -_-

Bug.

Hello,

I've uncked and check again (and apply) AI traffic in central 2 and it's solve my problem!!!

Shame on me to not begin by that action first :(

Sorry for disturbing....

Anyway, I hope you'll find a idea to solve ground poly issue (limitation) in KRDD....

I'm looking at your next piece of art future seneries !!!

Thank you, again....

Bug.

Archived