I have lost my FTX Day Script

Uberscrew

Hi Guys,

I have returned to simming following a long lay-off where I had to change my hardware and have just got back to a place where the IT can keep up with the demands of FSX.  I am amazed at some of the quality ORBX products that have been developed since I last posted to the forums.  I have been installing some new products as well as reinstalling some older ones.  I have now reverted to FSX Central v2 and for some reason the script for switching FSX lights to Day has disappeared and the shortcut no longer works.  Now I don't mind the lights being on but during the day around the more complex Australian airports such as Brisbane I am suffering a real FPS hit.  Is there a way I can get my script back to turn off the FTX lights for daytime flying and give my PC some breathing space when operating in these more demanding locations?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Hi there please mark this as resolved.  I looked at some older posts and as the other members did I checked my Norton Internet Security and it had detected the Day.exe as a Trojan for some reason and removed it.  I have now restored it and everything is doing fine.

See you in the skies.

Archived