Missing Reservoir at ID86

JoHubb

I am missing the Reservoir at ID86 - Deadwood Dam airstrip.

411080821.jpg

I have followed Holger's instructions on how to correct this but without success. I am using the beta FTX Central 2.  Foolishly maybe I deleted the original FTX Central.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/79004-resolving-rapid-ground-texture-morphing/

FTX_VECTOR_EXX is below the other vectors in the library.  I am using the latest scenery lbrary, 150331 and ran this after going through Holger's routine.

I'd be grateful for advice.

John

Hi there,

the reservoir is present in the FTX Central Rockies region but not in Global Vector. There's a lake at that location in FSX default (and excluded by Vector) though with rather angular shorelines. In other words, your installation is correct and there's nothing to fix at your end. If you don't want to purchase the CRM package I'd suggest making a post in the Vector support forum, linking to this thread, and asking that the reservoir gets added in a future Vector service pack.

Cheers, Holger 

Thanks very much. That's all I needed to know.

I just bought North and South New Zealand and FTX Australia. Not sure if I can run to Central Rockies just now....

Best regards,

John

• 3 weeks later...

Archived