EDVY not there

I installed EDVY today and it went into P3D ok but in FSX SE it's not there. In FTX central it shows up and updated. Reinstalled the current library and the airport isn't there. Just get the default one.

Hi. I did it again and made sure FTX Central was set correctly and still the same result. To be honest I am now thinking that FTX Global is the only thing that is showing in the sim even though Central shows it all there. I notice after install when I start the sim there is no updating happening. I have OpenLC installed but in Steam I don't see the yellow fields which I think are sorghum fields. I have them in P3D. I don't have EGFF either and I have Wales installed. Could this be a object flow problem? I remember starting P3D and it wanting to update oblect flow but I can't say for sure I've seen that happen with steam. I do not have Box FSX installed. I have P3D on my main drive and Steam on a drive by itself. I don't know if the scenery library in steam works different but there aren't any ORBX FTX entries in it. I have 3 mega airports installed and they are there but no ORBX.

Yes, I have a folder and everything is in there. What I'm talking about is the scenery library in the sim. The one that shows priority. There aren't any ORBX entries in there like they show up in FSX Boxed.

I did have boxed on this computer and used the disc to remove it. I checked app data and it shows only the FSX SE. A little while ago I installed Norway. When I started FSX SE it went through updating the scenery. I closed it and reinstalled the current libs and then when I started FSX SE it didn't do any updating. For some reason I think the libs are not installing. It points to the correct folder and installs but for some reason my FSX SE isn't detecting or loading it.

Hi

I think your problem is you still have some of the old FSX in your registry and that is causing your ORBX problems. If you read through the FTX-Steam forum there are solutions to try to overcome your problem. As I have not experienced this problem personally I do not feel competent enough to help you further.

Kind regards

Ian

Archived