Need help/support

Tim Rioux

I just purchased Pacific NW after I was blown away by the free trial. The trial ran fine and looked amazing. I did use the uninstaller and am using FSX Steam with about as high end system as you can get i7 Gtx 770 etc. I had issues right from the start with the pay version of Pacific NW and couldn't seem to download it. I went ahead and actually did a full system reset and reinstalled FSX Steam and Pacific NW seemed to download without a hitch. Thought all was good until i started FSX. Got the following error: "scenery.cfg file error. Local scenery directory (ORBX/FTX_AU/FTXAA_ORBXLIBS/SCENERY in scenery area.127 not found." This is right at startup and if I go to Seattle for example it's only default. I did select ORBX in the icon etc. Anyone know what is going on?? When it downloaded it went into the FSX Steam folder?!?

I did this!! I just installed it...then downloaded this libraries patch for FSX and it I got some error code and then the same thing again...the same error message. Still not working. This is very frustrating. The free demo worked fine and wonderful. I paid for the whole thing and have not been able to use it since

Archived