How do I know what installer I have?

dpags

Hello, 

I'm doing a reinstall of my FSX platform (moving from FSX to FSX Steam) and am reinstalling my ORBX products. For ORBX PNW, I noticed there were two patches available. However, they both say:

Please note: If you have recently purchased or downloaded the PNW 1.80 triple installer from The FlightSim Store, you do not require this patch.

How do I know which installer I have and if I require these patches?

One additional question - last year I downloaded a number of patches for my individual ORBX airports for ORBX PNW. However, now I went back to the ORBX support page and all but one of those patches remains (only 0S9 was left). Were the other patches removed? I still have the installers for those patches saved somewhere, but don't want to apply them if they are no longer needed? 

Any assistance with these questions would be sincerely appreciated. Thank you!

The installer version is in the name... for example, OrbxFTXNABluePNW180.zip:

Orbx FTX NABlue PNW 180

Those last 3 numbers are the version... in this case 1.80

As for the patches that are no longer there, it's a good bet the installer has been updated and now includes all previous patches. Just download the latest installer from FSS.

The installer version is in the name... for example, OrbxFTXNABluePNW180.zip:

Orbx FTX NABlue PNW 180

Those last 3 numbers are the version... in this case 1.80

As for the patches that are no longer there, it's a good bet the installer has been updated and now includes all previous patches. Just download the latest installer from FSS.

That makes sense. Thank you!

Archived