Dynamic Object placement problem

Hello   I only have one version of FSX on my computer and its STEAM FSX. 

I encountered this  problem after installing Southern Alaska V 130. When starting FSX at start up I get this error notice which say...........................

Dynamic Object Placement. Version1.0.10.1   Company < Unknown > 

File : C\Program Files (86) \ Steam\ st...\ObjectsFlow.dll

then is goes on to say............... Do you want to run this software?( Not recommended ) Then next paragraph it say

To avoid seeing this message in the future uninstall this program of disable its ability to start when running Flight Simulator.

If I just ignore this when the post asks me if I want to run the software and I click on the NO button the simulator seems to act fine. I have taken off from different  airports in Southern Alaska and it all seems fine. I don't notice anything unusual. All looks good.  

I might add.... I installed Global. Vector. N and S New Zealand. England. Scotland with no problems. I  encountered this problem after installing S Alaska v 130.   I then downloaded and installed the 140 patch for S Alaska but still same problem at start up.

I guess!!! hopefully there is a fix to this but if not how do I remove the annoying error post at start up? ????  help!!!! needed out here in the wilderness ^-^

Have you downloaded and reinstalled the latest Orbxlibs?

Have you applied any FSX:Steam Edition patches from your Steam interface? If you apply the patch to FSX:SE then you will have to wait for Orbx to code-sign the ObjectFlow.dll because the FSX.exe version number would have changed.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi gents,

Just got new pc clean SSD drive running Windows7 64 Bit Professional 32GB RAM i7Intel 3.5 processor

4 GB AMD card . I have all Orbx download waiting from the purchases when I had FSX Acceleration Gold

Addition . Have a FSX disc . I have been reading many articles and my question is? Will I have problem with Orbx if I get fresh start with FSX-SE.I started 12 years ago on FS2004 and now have 3 monitors and all glass gages and flying without VC.

Archived