Missing Airport Buildings in KPSP Region

gulfjetguy

Greetings all,

I was recently browsing through the Palms Springs screenshots on the Orbx website to compare graphics and I noticed that screenshots of KBNG and KUDD show much more detailed airports than I see in game. I've noticed that I am missing airport buildings at both airfields. I am running FSX with the Extremely Complex Scenery and Extremely Dense Autogen settings. I have also tried downloading and installing the NA freeware pack, but no luck. Am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

G'day there, welcome to the forums :) 

My first suggestion is to make sure you have downloaded and installed the most recent ORBXlibs - you can find the download link here. If this doesn't fix the issue for you, go to your FSX scenery library and make sure that KPSP is sitting at the top of the list - you may have another scenery clashing and this might be the cause. 

If these don't fix your problems, the next step would be to take a screenshot or two of the airports and post them up here - this will help me troubleshoot the problem further. Instructions on how to take/post screenshots can be found in this thread.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived