Fresh install of fsx/orbx on new pc

donbrindles

Hi all,

Finally getting round to re-installing FSX/Acceleration + all my ORBX stuff on my new rig.

I've seen advice on the Forum that it's probably best to re-download orbx sceneries from my orbx account to ensure they come with latest installers. However, some of my earliest orbx sceneries were purchased on dvd:

PJF, NRM,PNW and SAK. I don't have original purchase dates, and there don't seem to be registration keys...will they install ok on my new PC?

Presumably I should install these (older) regions first, then re-download and install my later purchases:

CRM, NCA and NOR

Hopefully no problems with Control Panel doing it in this order.

As always, comments/advice appreciated,

Don

Do not install anything old, imho.

To submit to the FSS program DVD cross-grade.

and

On that last link, see the instruction n #, ask if only the item n # 5 is enough.

====================================

"Instructions to Qualify for Cross-Grade License

Add this product to your shopping cart and go through the checkout process as you would when purchasing any other product from this store.

Once your payment has been processed you must send an email to us with details qualifying your access to the download. The email must be sent to  with the following information and attachments:

1.The order number for your purchase of this license as shown on the order confirmation email from us

2.The name of the boxed product that you purchased from the other reseller

3.The name of the reseller where you purchased the boxed product

4.The purchase date and order number from the reseller (if available)

5.A picture of the boxed product DVD cover with a current newspaper showing the date stamp." * => Ensure if that the fulfillment of this item is enough! <=*

==================================

Cheers,

Archived