Ocean full of dirt

lthendrix

I tried to fly from kcrq to Visalia  using the latest global , vector , and libraries

I saw that at oxnard from the point the ocean was desert like dirt west to the eastern coasts of anacapa,santa cruz ,san miguel and santa rosa islands and the border of the dirt texture extended north where it intercepted point conception.

any ideas as what Is wrong.?  I cycled through ftx central.... Hmmm maybe I should try the new ftx central beta ?

also if someone could post what the scenery library should look like with au na and orbx global and vector installed that would be nice  I currently have the vector and global entries below the au and na entries.

Hi there,

glad I could help.

You definitely don't want to deactivate Vector's _EXX folder because it contains the exclude files that remove the default landscape elements (water, roads, golf courses, etc.) that are then being replaced by Vector's own renditions of those elements. In other words if you deactivate the Vector exclude you end up with duplicate/overlapping versions of shorelines, lakes, roads, etc., probably not a pretty sight...

Cheers, Holger

Archived