FTX C2 suggestions

dominique

Two suggestions

1/ Contrast ! Grey fonts stink for people having a poorer eyesight than the average and, I suspect that includes a lot of older people who are your customers.

2/ You wont like this one :) ! Make the GUI as clean as possible, in other words no add.

I agree with Domnique on the grey on grey contrast issue. For we oldsters with tired eyes good contrast when reading helps a lot. Grey on grey or black can be a problem although back on lighter grey is much less of a problem.

Noel

When installing new Orbx packages (airports and/or regions), the user is told to (1) run the latest Orbxlibs and (2) the FTX Vector altitude configurator after the installation is completed.  Not doing so often leads to users having problems with the installations.  How about adding simple crosscheck  logic that will tell you in FTX Central2 whether or not you have installed an airport or region SINCE the last time you installed Orbxlibs for your simulator or if you failed to run the FTX Vector altitude configurator after the last time you installed an airport or region. 

This would seem to me to preempt a number of resulting installation errors that otherwise pollute the development team's time.

Stan  

Please keep the beta forum to testing only, suggestions can be put to General Discussion. The beta forum is intended to give Ben raw test results rather than suggestions :)

Alex, this is the general discussion forum !

Whoops, thought I'd moved this one out of the beta forum. Getting my threads mixed up. Carry on as before :ph34r:

There Alex, it just shows that younger people can have senior moments too. lol

Anyway thanks to Ben and crew for such a good job on C2. I have been waiting on this with high expectations and have not been let down. This product is very slick.

I installed it tonight, it took no time at all and was very straight forward. After looking at every region and airport I could see nothing wrong.

Very happy.

Anton on Tapatalk

Archived