problems with Blue USA/Canada Pacific Northwest textures

KonSuh

Hello everyone! With great pleasure I bought the programs (Global BASE,Global VECTOR, Global openLC Europe - Order Number: FSS0355965Order Date: 2015-02-22.) I Was delighted with the demo version of the program  Blue USA/Canada Pacific Northwest, but after purchasing a full package ( Order Number: FSS0358310Order Date: 2015-03-05) - the problems began. The trees stand in the water. Water on the hills etc. Textures like in 98MSFS. Many times reinstalled,  restored configuration file textures - without effect. Please help!

you most likely forgot to un-install the Demo before you installed the full package

also did you run the latest library files after the install ?

maybe best is to do a fresh/clean install for PNW as follows:

basic uninstall for any FTX scenery addon

set FTX Central to default/Global, don't forget to hit "Apply"

fire up fsX, let it rebuild it's scenery Dbase

go to the scenery CP of fsX and delete the entries you want to un-install

hit OK and WAIT till the scenery Dbase is rebuild, close fsX

with windows Explorer:

Go to the => ...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX folder, open the region folder(AU,EU,GLOBAL,NA,NZ,OLC,PI, VECTOR) of which you want to un-install the scenery,

delete the folder of the scenery you want to un-install

Go to => ...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts

delete the scenerylib_XX_XXXX.cfg file for the particular addon you want un-installed

delete the orbx_cpl_XXXX.xml file for the particular addon you want un-installed

right-click the FTXConfigurator.exe and select to "Run as Administrator", you will not see anything happening as it is a silent application

Go to => ...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\User Documents\Versions

delete the entry for the addon you want to un-install FTX_XX_XXXX.TXT

close windows Explorer

open FTX Central select the region you want to fly in and hit "Apply", close FTX Central

fire up fsX, it will rebuild the scenery Dbase, select the field you have un-installed and it should be back to default,

one small remark, as the payware sceneries come with a registration key, the registry key for the scenery that has been un-installed will stay present in the registry, hence when you decide to re-install the scenery it will not ask for your licence key again, unless you wipe the whole registry

when done that then re-install PNW followed by the latest Library files

Thanks for the reply. After several unsuccessful attempts to install I had to remove all of the ORBX products and install again. But the result was not good. Everything remained as before. A surprising number of trees in water, etc.

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/image/WUj

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/image/WUx

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/image/WU5

Thanks for your attention,

REX 4, UT2, SIM PhysicsX, ASNext and 5 aeroports from Aerosoft (KSIA,EDDM,EDDL,LOWI, LFMN)

Before I reinstall all products orbx I restored all the default textures in REX4

GeForce GTX 780 Ti

i7-4770 CPU 3.40GHz

RAM 32 GB

Win 8.1 Pro

Archived