Help needed for another user at avism

pete_auau

Some one at avsim  has pm  me for some help  to get  verified in ftx  this is quoted  from his  pm  to me

"Hey, Are you a member at the ORBX forums? Is there any chance you could help me out and contact an admin there? After working with Aerosoft it appears that the IP range that my ISP uses for my area has some that are banned. The admin at Aerosoft fixed this for me so I could access their forums and I'm guessing since they use the same software the same thing is going on at ORBX. I can provide them my full info along with purchase info to verify I'm a legit user. I've just received no response from them and it's been a week now."

jmlohrenz is his user  name  and I have got his order  details  and email address   since  some how  he  cant  get in contact with anyone  at admin in here?

ok I will pass this link to him  see if  he  can get in

Edit    Wolter  that link you provide even  I cant  get  in it  says  you don't have permission to view this link,  this  could be  the issue  since if I cant  get  in  and ive be a member in here for years

Archived