Unknown server error?

spirittoo

Was trying to download a patch ... file was almost complete then I started getting "unknown server error"  What is wrong?  I'm using the free downloader, been like this since last night over 12 hours.  Getting tried and frustrated with all these problems downloading patches. >:( ::)

Well sir ... Since I was dead in the water ... I decided to delete the almost done file and start all over again ::)  ... It is downloading again ... last download there was a ? for the size and time ... this time it is showing both so hopefully it will download the whole file with no issue.  Still using free download manager.  Only headache is it take about 8 hours to download ... I've got a really slow connection. :mellow:

Thanks for reading my post. :-* 

Hi there,

I can understand your frustration but how about telling us what specific file you're trying to download? Also, have you made sure to clear the cache of your download manager before trying again?

I assume you've seen this post in our FAQ section? http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/82288-corrupt-download-cant-unzip-please-read-here/

Cheers, Holger

Archived