Damaged Aus SP4 DVD

rocciann

Apologies if this isn't the right area for this topic or if it has been dealt with elsewhere.

Basically I purchased the SP4 DVD back in 2012 from PC Aviator and the YMML V2 DVD from fspilotshop also in 2012.

My SP4 disk is cracked and obviously wont install.  I was wondering of I could get the digital version to download as a replacement.  I notice that there is a reseller DVD cross grade license available.  I don't wont to se it in a cross platform...just with my FSX.  I just wondered whether this would be a solution to me (and perhaps something similar with my YMML V2 DVD) or whether I just pay again for the digital versions outright.

Your thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your help.

PS Ive sent an email to both PC Aviator and the Flightsim store.  Im sure the Flightsim store will get back to me at some point.  Doubt that PC Aviator (where I bought the original SP4 DVD) will...they don't even have it on their catalogue any longer.

Cheers

R

Go to FSS and when you see SP4 next to it should be $0. Click add to cart and follow the buy process it will stop short of your credit card and will give you the link to the new digital version

edit

sorry I missed you bought it at PC aviator so my suggestion wont work

Thanks Zoran

I think the cross grade license will work just fine for me.

When I first read the cross grade topic I thought it related just to cross platforms (DVD to digital from fsx to other platforms).  I think I can still use the reseller DVD cross license platform topurchase a license to get digital of my bought DVDs in the same platform.  If not I'll just buy them again :)

Thanks for replying to my original post.  I think this can now be marked as answered.

Cheers

Archived